Position: Technical Service Desk
Job Location: Coimbatore/Mumbai.
Jobs Details: Wipro Hiring Technical Service Desk for Job Location Coimbatore/Mumbai. Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend Walk-in Drive on 4 August 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Technical Service Desk
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
from a recognized university.
- Experience: 0-5 Years.
- Batch: Any Batch.
- No of Post: Not Specified.
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Salary: Not Specified.
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the interview.
Apply Mode: Online/Walk-In
Important Date & Time: 4 August 2018 Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through Website & can attend the drive on 4 August 2018
Walk-in Location: Coimbatore
Elcot Special Economic Zone
Walk-in Location: Mumbai
7th Floor, A Wing,
Apply Online: Click Here
Job seekers should visit official link to read and confirm more details.