Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Across India.
Jobs Details: Wipro Hiring Project Engineer for Job Location Across India. Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through website on or before 14 December 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Project Engineer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E./B.Tech/Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- Experience: Freshers.
- Batch: 2018
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Salary: Rs 3.20 to 3.30 LPA
- B.E./B.Tech- CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- 10th Standard/12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections.
Online Assessment (110 minutes)
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Important Date: 14 December 2018
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online on or before 14 December 2018.
|More Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Job seekers should visit official link to read and confirm more details.