Organization: Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Position: CS & O Analyst
Job Location: Chennai,India.
Jobs Details: Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Hiring CS & O Analyst for Job Location Chennai,India. Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend walk-in-drive from 15 December 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. CS & O Analyst
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Experience: Freshers.
- Batch: 2017/2018
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics & Statistics) )(2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only)
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- Candidate need to be Comfortable with the working hours (24*7 rotational shifts)
Note: Candidates who had already taken the online test in the last 3 months are not eligible for this role.
- This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
Important Date & Time: 15th December 2018 (Saturday) Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Apply Mode: Walk-In
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 15th December 2018 (Saturday) Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Olympia Technology Park,
8th Floor, SIDCO Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032
Contact Person: Kandesh Kumar
Job seekers should visit official link to read and confirm more details.