Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Across India.
Jobs Details: Wipro Hiring Project Engineer for Job Location Across India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last . All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Project Engineer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Experience: Fresher
- Batch: 2018
- Salary: Rs 3.20 to 3.30 LPA
- B.E./B.Tech- CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- 10th /12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in Verbal & Analytical Test, Coding test on Java or C++ & Written Communication Test
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through Website on or before last Date 15 July 2018.
Apply Online: Click Here
Job seekers should visit official link to read and confirm more details.